Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2006 15:09:13 -0500
Once again to far to drive from Massachusetts. Maybe the next time. At
least we got a special invitation.

Maybe you could consider a webcast of some of it for those of us that
are unable to attend. Just a suggestion.

The Giving Tree
Working Link

http://www.mkaresq.com/Giving%20Tree%202006/Giving%20Tree1.htm

Christmas For The Shelter Kids

[Moderator's note: A webcast has certainly been brought up. I can't
speak for the IFC directors, but the main problem is/was that it's
a very expensive process once you get more than just a few people
watching.

Again, not an official IFC question, but: Is there any interest in
*paying* a non-trivial amount to be there virtually? If so, I can
investigate further and report my findings to the IFC. BIG]