From:
Amy Sodus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 07:29:45 EST
>I need help!  My ferret digs in her food dish and knocks it over at least
>twice a day!!  I have a dish that attaches to the side of her cage but,
>being the smart, curious, fuzzy things ferrets are, Cassie figured out
>how to knock it off.  Any suggestions?

Maybe try the Locking Smart Crock, easily avail in the ferret store
catalog.  (or online) It has "two prongs" that have space in between them.
They go around a vertical bar, or between two horizontal bars, and then a
screw cap goes on the outside.  The bowl is screwed tightly in place and
with my eight, the bowls don't get moved.  Believe me, some of them have
tried.  These bowls are avail from 5oz to 40oz.  And start at $7.67.....

Amy and the boys
God Bless America