From:
katharine long <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 May 1997 11:28:33 EST
>From:    Anthony Smith <[log in to unmask]>
>Is it normal for an albino to turn a little shade of orange on the base of
>the tail or is this a sign something is wrong?

My albino Lily get the same orange shade on the base of her tail and the
nape of her neck...also sometimes on the throat area.  My vet said it is
caused from oil secretions.  If you will notice, when you bath her the
orange lessens quite a bit.  We both have little albino girls named Lily!!!
Did you name her for "lily white"?

I found a new ferret toy!  I got an empty copier paper box at work and
proceeded to fill it with shredded paper.  They had a ball.  They climbed in
the box, dug, dug, dug,popped their little heads up, dove in again, dug,
dug, dug, etc.  etc.  etc.  It was a lot of fun watching them.