From:
Greg Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 May 1996 15:23:05 -0400
Hi all I have a small question that I need some help with.  I'm just gonna
list the facts here and if you have an answer to the question please send it
to [log in to unmask] (please don't respond on the FML because I want to
print these responses out separetley).  No offense to the FML.  :-)

-2yr old male ferret
-Lives with a 3yr old female
-Poops in the litter 98% of the time
-However once a day he poops on the floor next to the litter/and water dish
-Litter, food + water changed dailey
-Old poop (some left, not much) left in box to remind them
-WHY IS HE DOING THIS?!?!?

   Greg, Bubba, Buford   :-)