From:
Shawn Steele <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 May 1996 10:36:38 -0600
Is there such a thing?  (Other than the wild ones of course.) We let our
ferret out every once in a while and don't worry about him because he always
comes running when we squeak his squeaky toy.  We live in the mountains &
don't have much in the way of neighbors to confuse him and he always stays
near the house.  We've been opening a window for the cats to get out and
poor sammy will stand on the sill thinking "hmm, this is too far to jump,
isn't it?" Has anyone considered or used a cat door for ferrets before?

- shawn