From:
Julie Dyke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2007 10:01:40 -0800
>I know I saw Lori and 3 HOFA members sporting brand new t-shirts
>sporting "OHIOFERRETRESCUE" with the date. I wonder where the money
>to have those printed came from? Maybe HOFA? If not--sorry HOFA.
>
>Mary

HOFA did not buy the Ohio Rescue shirts. Lori purchases those for the
volunteers and also to sell to raise money. Deva was kind enough to
design the shirts and if you are interested in getting one Lori will
be at York selling them.

HOFA's involvement was the same as everyone else except we loaded
the ferrets into the U-Haul. We donated food, took ferrets into our
shelter, and some of our members volunteered under the direction of
Lori.

Julie Dyke
President, HOFA