Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 2010 12:04:33 EST
This is one of the hardest emails I've ever had to write....our curious
little boy, our eldest and last of our original 4, went in search of
his brothers and sisters at the Bridge last night.

No-No, appropriately named I might add, was one of a kind...they broke
the mold when this little blaze boy was born......He had to know
everything about everything and wasn't going to give up until he
did.....last night while in the ICU at FVS, right before his brother
was to give him blood for a transfusion, he went into cardiac arrest
and we lost him......he was almost 8, insulinomic, adrenal, anemic and
a wonderful, loving little boy who didn't mind sharing his n-bones. So
many of his brothers and sisters were waiting for him to cross, but
Pie, if you could make sure that he finds Joe, Nick and Dini, then I
know they will take him home to the rest of his brothers and sisters...
he was my baby, my very first weasel and has taken a huge piece of my
heart with him.....life without the No is gonna be so different, but
his daddy and I both know that he now has a full coat, bright little
eyes and all the n-bones he could ever want.....please tell him how
much we love him and miss him...you will know him when he comes across
because he will have his favorite blue blankie with him......

In loving memory of No-No the Ferret......forever in our hearts,
Grandma, Daddy, Dude, Noutie, Pic, Pandy, Pipes, Cokes and Lilybug.....