Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 2010 11:09:58 -0400
Hi all

I have a brand new computer and system. Anyone who knows me knows how
pathetic I am on the computer. I have not figured out how to write to
someone unless I already have their email addy from the past. I have
Windows 7. I loved my Windows XP. AND there is a new web page design
online. Sigh.

I finally figured out how to see something about the Pennsyvania
shelter and got on the web site. But the first page talks about 2
shelters and how strong they are going: how well that they are doing.
But the sceond thing I click on says that only one shelter is open.

That is a large discrepency. Am I missing web pages? Are there pictures
of the current shelter anywhere? How many shelters ARE there actually?

It concerns me when shelters do not put up pictures of their facility
on their web site. Anyone around long enough has discovered that a
person or people in high esteem in the ferret world have had conditions
in their shelter that were unforgivable. I hope that this would be a
very fine shelter. If not, perhaps that is of concern to the people
that now have the babies?

Is there a page I was too ignorant to get to showing the actual
shelter? Could someone email me the actual site the picture is on?
(Thank you.)

P.S. ....The best of luck to the shelters resolving the issue of two
ferrets now apparently in foster care now. Perhaps the ferrets were
in such bad condition that no arrangements can be made now without
endangering the lives of the ferrets and shelter mom or dad do not want
to give sick ferrets back to anyone. I hear an awful lot of stories
about people swearing they love their ferrets, only to show up with the
poor thing half dead at the shelter where they are surrendering the
ferret. One story was of a ferret truly loved...ha....that came in
with maggots crawling in and out of its body.

Please say a prayer for these little guys for the best outcome possible
for them. May they have a forever home with a family that WILL truly
love them.

Lisette