From:
Alayne Avery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 May 2010 09:48:21 -0700
Okay, yesterday, when I was ready with a second bowl in case of a
fight, there wasn't one. Today, put the first bowl in and wasn't a
fight right away, but Emmett was standing near the bowl, just not
sticking his head in. So I put the second one in, and Emmett stood on
the bowl, walked through the bowl and then started to try and eat the
(glass) bowl. When the glass bowl wasn't working for him, he went over
to the bowl Bugsy was eating out of. And all heck started to break
lose. Bugsy got so upset when Emmett was trying to eat, he started to
try to eat it all first. This is the second time I've seen Bugsy eat
so fast he choked. So I took Emmett out of the cage and put Ziggy, an
almost 10 month old fert in with him and he seems okay with that. Argh.
Anymore thoughts, folks? I need to find a dish that they will eat out
of an NOT overturn, for one.

Thanks everyone!

Hoping for peace at feeding times soon, Alayne, Sierra, Ziggy, Emmett
and Bugsy