From:
ferretdance83 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Oct 2010 11:30:48 -0400
Just wanted to drop you all a line that my email address has changed
from [log in to unmask] to [log in to unmask] I'm
rather annoyed about Verizon selling off my account, but... What can
you do? As soon as I can figure out how to get Windows Mail to send
out an email to all my contacts at once, I'll send it out.

It still amazes me how neglected/abused ferrets (and other animals)
can be so quickly convinced that the new human is not like the old
human that hurt it. Sure, there are some ferrets that take months to
convince, but Templeton was joined to my husband the first day and me
the next. The little fellow is gaining weight like a champ. It takes
allot for an animal to believe there isn't going to be something good
in the day ahead; me, I expect at least three things to go wrong every
day, which makes it easier not to get mad about them. As much as I'd
want to be a ferret, I don't think I could keep their trademark
optimism.

Have a dookin' good day!

Lori of Ferrets at Heart

 ...and Rhys, Ayla, Codo, Mandie, Winter,
Holly, Charlie, and Templeton

Up to 28% off fashionable handmade ferret bedding through Oct. 4th:
http://ferretsatheart.com/