From:
Russell Prater <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 10:56:43 -0500
>From:    corrie <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: experiences/help with professinal flea extermination

>OK...here's the question.The product the exterminator wants to spray is
>called DRAGNET.  The active ingredient is Permethrin (which the vet told
>me last week is not safe for cats,kittens or ferrets.

I'm sorry, but I just don't understand why people keep messing with
dangerous sprays, shampoos, dips, etc, when there is a safe alternative.
Get Advantage and put it on your animals. In a very short time, the
animals will be flea free and it wont be much longer until your house is
also flea free.

--
Russ, Booger, Bonnie & Clyde

URA Redneck if when stopped for speeding you wave at your friends.