Date:
Sun, 21 Oct 2001 16:49:54 -0500
I have been receiving FML for a few months and have learned quite a bit
from it.  I owned two ferrets, one of which recently died.  Now, my other
ferret (his cage mate) has become depressed and has stopped eating as
much (he still eats, just not nearly as much as he used to).  He has lost
weight and is not as lively.  I have been spending all the time I can with
him holding him or playing with him.  What can I do?

Thank you,
Arika