Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 11:26:11 -0400
Since so many people are feeding Bob's Chicken Gravy to their ferrets, or
are interested in feeding it, I want to add it to my Food Comparison page
at http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Farm/3398/food.html

I've already got permission to post it, but I need to know if anyone has a
nutritional breakdown on it, or knows how to figure one out.  I need to
know the percentages of: protein, fat, fiber, ash, magnesium, and taurine.
Also, does someone already have the recipe on a web page that I can link
to?  If not, I'll do it myself, but I'd just as soon not duplicate
something that's already out there.  (What can I say, I'm lazy! :) )

Dooks and Blessings,

Becky (with Cinnamon, Coke, Pixie, and Chitterbox)

"You've got to dance like nobody's watching, and love like it's never
going to hurt."
Check out Pixie's Home Page at:
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Farm/3398