From:
kathy hammond <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 2010 13:28:13 -0600
>From:    eri garner <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Totally Ferret
>
>Has anyone here used Totally Ferret Complete Care? What were your
>results? Is there a better product that you prefer? I've been eyeing
>it for months, but still can't decide whether to try it as a
>supplement.

i have used TF Complete for a LONG time...my kids thrive on it... i
also use TF Active... some kids prefer one...some the other...but all
they get is Totally Ferret...and have for a really long time...

i give "gravy" every day to the kids...some live on it...but i don't
make it like most...i soak 2 days worth of the TF Complete in water
till it is a soaked up...then make a days worth up at a time...putting
the amount i need in my Oster single serve blender thingy...add more
hot water and blen to the consistency i want...and serve...TF is made
to have complete nutrition for a ferret...so i figure...what better
to make the gravy out of...it already has everything they need...

anyway...i have used it for a really long time...and my kids all love
it...and they are all doing well on it...

kat
--
KAT...
who will always be kat...even when she is supposed to be kathy...sigh