From:
The_Guardian_of_Hope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Mar 2005 04:40:26 -0800
Dear Aliciaferretlady

I will keep you in my prayers as you pass through the darkest hour of 3
p.m.  on Monday.  To take you fur friends on their final journey is
heartwrenching.

May the Father sustain you as you go about your duties and give you the
strength to carry on.  Your task is one of the most difficult that a
ferret owner has to endure.  As difficult as the journey will be for you,
be strong in the knowledge that you will ease the pain and suffering of
your little one, and with you there, the journey to the other side will
be easier.

Hope

I am the Guardian of Hope.

If you know a ferret in need and prayers or good wishes will help ease
the pain, please let us know.  Send us a note with the information and
we will send our very best prayers or good thoughts in Hopes that the
warm power of love will surround and comfort the precious little one -
and the hoomans who loves them.