From:
The_Guardian_of_Hope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Apr 2005 04:40:43 -0700
Dear Friend,

Little Rikki is in my prayers, as are you and your family.  You were
wise to leave Rikki with the Vet.  if he has a problem with his water,
help will be available immediately.

May it bring you some comfort to know you are doing all you can, and
have gone above and beyond the care some people experience.

Rikki has put his trust in you and knows you will do the best you can
for him.  He is confident you will make all the right decisions, and
that you love him unconditionally.

Be of good faith, and know that hope and love are eternal.

Hope

I am the Guardian of Hope.

If you know a ferret in need and prayers or good wishes will help ease
the pain, please let us know.  Send us a note with the information and
we will send our very best prayers or good thoughts in Hopes that the
warm power of love will surround and comfort the precious little one -
and the hoomans who loves them.