From:
"Karen E. Marsh-Lovvorn" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 1996 11:32:32 -0400
Rabies web page:
Could the person who is working on a rabies info. web page please e-mail me
with your name/web address?  I've lost the original post, but have been
discussing something similar with my local group & we may be able to
help/add suggestions.

Pam Greene:
Thanks for your suggestion on turkey baby food.  I've tried that before &
they'll eat it, but don't seem as interested as they are in the banana-rice
baby cereal mixture (and also, it goes bad much more quickly than baby
cereal flakes, which can be mixed with water as needed).  The cereal is
mostly for taste & extra carbs anyway.  Would it be o.k. to use the cereal
as "filler" & taste-enhancer & increase the amount of powdered ferret kibble
to meet the iron/protein needs?

Thanks!

Karen & The Gang at Rogues Gallery
"But Mom, we LIKE our banana baby food! Pleeezze????"