From:
Catherine Garcia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 23:46:37 EST
Dearest Pookie:

I hope you don't think I've forgotten you my darling.  Mom has limited my
access to the computer lately, but I think of you all the time.  I stare at
your picture and imagine our lives together.  Let us hope that we can be
together soon.  Tell your Mom when she comes to visit to put you in her
coat or something and bring her on the airplane.  We could have so much fun.

I am busily restocking my hidey-hole in anticipation.  Now that Mom has a
cell phone, maybe I can swipe that and call you without HUMAN interruption.
Mommy or Daddy always seems to interrupt me when I'm doing something fun
like making a phone call.... Silly, silly humans.

Seriously, bribe you Mom to come for easter.  I would love to see you in a
lovely Easter Bonnet and parasol.  I'm sure my Mommy could be talked into
making one for you.  She's doing something for my human sister Angel,
so......... All that lace and stuff, oh, I just swoon thinking of you in
that.

Oh, I also forgot.  Mom has promised to buy a fresh can of organic raisins
when you come, to celebrate.  And what a celebration it will be!

Just think, the two of us in our beautiful white coats.  I'll be the
proudest Gib on the block with you by my side.

You Loving Beau,

Snowball