From:
Fuzzie Dad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 16:40:26 -0600
Yep folks it has happened again.  I got the caterpillar workers newspaper
on Saturday.  There was an add for a couple that needed to adopt out their
ferret.  The reasons were their own.  I drove up to Bloomington and came
home with Charlotte.  She is a dark sable, 4 years old.  She is so sweet.
She fit right in with the rest of the crew, there was no hissing, fighting
or anything.  She is really little too.  She is the smallest of my ferrets.
She looks enough like Cocoa, that unless I see them together, I have
trouble telling who is who.

I am very thankful that I read that add, I don't usually pay much attention
to the paper.

Life is really good at the zoo....

Ron aka Fuzzie Dad
Spaz,Rascal,Treble,Cocoa,Screeh,Moose, & Charlotte
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Park/8662