From:
adwyckoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 19:52:34 CST
Hi everyone!

I now know why my husband didn't believe me when I said no more new
animals.  Nines enough,or so I thought.  I passed a big test the other day.
I went to see my friends new kitten(adopted from animal services), and had
no desire to run out and get a kitten.  I have a year old cat who acts like
a kitten and who needs a kitten when you have 5 ferrets!  But lo and behold
I flunked the Pregnancy test!  I'm not supposed to be able to get pregnant.
My husband and I tried for 10 years to have another child.  We gave up
about a year and a half ago.  We have a 14 year old son.  I even asked the
Dr. about BC. just in case.

He just said what's the use?  I did extensive fertility treatments and
nothing had worked after my last miscarriage 6 years ago.  So now hopefully
we will have 11 kids!  I used to tell people I was going to have 12 kids.
I hope that doesn't mean we'll have twins.:0

One last cute remark about my littlest ferret Nikita, Charlie Brown came to
us with a long john shirts as blankets and of course we let him keep them.
Well Nikita gets in the sleeve and comes out the other end.  The first time
I saw her I was ready to tear the cage apart to rescue her!  Then she just
popped on out!  Angela,5 ferrets,2 cats,2 dogs,1 human child and 1 on the
way:)  oh, one husband still in shock( so sweet he's having the morning
sickness) and 10 fish.