Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 14:38:47 EST
>The response from the company was that if enough ferret breeders were
>interested they might possibly expand to a ferret breeder's club.  Right
>now no matter what quantity you buy, you do not qualify if you do not
>breed cats....

Hi,

My 2 cents: If you buy a given quantity of the product (amount decided by
the company) for any purpose (cats, ferrets, dogs, rats, fertilizer, kid's
room, whatever), you should be included in any "high quantity discount"
club.  I don't see why the company differentiates - or how the can verify
that ONLY cat breeders get the discount.

Kim and the 6 (plus 1) ferrets, 4 (plus 1) cats, and 3 dogs - non of whom
can use the Feline Pine (or any other pine) product due to MY allergy!