From:
Sara Roy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 19:37:12 -0800
Hello

I have 4 female ferrets that need to be placed in a loving home(s).  There
are 2 pandas, 1 blase and 1 DEW.  The DEW is spayed but the others are not,
but will be before they go to their new homes.  The DEW is not very good
around other ferrets, she is scared of them all.  She came from a large
breeder and I could never get her to become "friends" with the other
ferrets, She is pretty good around people, you have to be slow and gentile
with her, she is timid, but doesn't bite me, and I've had her for 3 years.
The other three are cage mates and all from the same litter.  They all get
along with other ferrets.  The DEW is going to be 5 in the spring, not sure
the of the date.  The other three will be 4 on March, 28th.  We are only
asking for the cost of shipping, cost of the operation to have them spayed,
and needles.  I am located in Vancouver, Canada, and can ship to the US.
If you or anyone you know is interested please e-mail me.

Thanks
Sara

P.S. I do have pictures of the girls too..