From:
"Charleen H. Schuster" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 1998 00:49:46 EST
Hi again,
A month ago I was the one that ask for help regarding my Male ferret,
Cinnamon Bear, who had a white sore in the back of his throat.  No one
seemed to know what this was, there was many suggestions.  I took him to my
vet and he also had no ideal what this could be.  He was sure it wasn't
cancer.  What he called it was a cyst.  We did put Cinnamon Bear on
Amoxcillian for a week, just in case it was a bacteria infection.  But, he
felt it wasn't since Cinnamon Bear had no other signs of illness.  As of
today Feb.  6, Cinnamon Bear still has the same Cyst.  He is not sick and it
doesn't seem to bother him.  So I have done nothing about it!  I have
decided to wait and see what develops, if anything!  There were a couple of
people on this FML which e- mailed me and said that their ferrets had the
same thing.  Some said it disappeared after a certain time.

If anyone finds out anymore about this cyst at the back side of their
ferrets throat please let me know.

Thanks again,
Charleen Schuster