From:
FERRETAILS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 1998 14:23:27 EST
Hi Everybody,
A week ago or so I saw it posted that someone was asking about a white spot
in back of his ferret throat.  The only answer he got was that this had been
discussed before, and Bill didn't seem to remember what the conclusion was
and since he's in Florida, could not get to the back issues of the FML?
Well now I am interested in also knowing if this is serious, because I have
discovered a white spot in the back of my male 1 year old ferret.  None of
my other ferrets have this.  So Cinnamon Bear is still eating his usual
Totally Ferret and Innova with no problems at all.  Drinking water as he has
always done.  No signs of anything wrong at all.  His bowel movements are
also normal.  If anyone Know what this could be please let me know.  I do
have an appointment for Monday Morning with the Vet.  But thought, I'd like
to know what you guys know about this.  I am afraid my vet may not know
either.  So if any one can help me please e-mail.  Thanks,

Charleen

[Moderator's note: I don't know that a conclusion was ever posted... perhaps
writing to the people who posted, if the email addresses still exist, would
help to gather information.  Might be time to ask if the vet can suggest
someone with expertise in this area.  BIG]