From:
Tammy Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 07:18:36 -0800
Has anyone tried adding Science Diet Hairball Control to their kibble mix
besides me?  Mine adore the stuff!  Anyone else had any experience with it,
and does it help?  As far as the TF goes, I got a bag with the intention of
adding it to the mix as well, but mine just root around it and pick out the
kitten foods, leaving the TF in the bowl...

One other item: There was an ad in the paper the other day, male ferret
with cage (and any accessory you could imagine) for $250.  I called, just
out of curiosity (yea, right) and went to look at this little 4 month old
guy.  Well, that is the BIGGEST 4 month old I have ever laid semi-blind
eyes on!  My husband took one look at him and said "Honey, that's the one
you were looking at at the pet store!" Sure enough, it was the butterscotch
colored male I had thought about buying.  And that was back in October!
The woman who owns him (and quickly thought "What have I got myself into?")
has had him for 2 weeks.  Now, I know that my regular math is rusty (as
opposed to my ferret math <g>), but if he was 4 months old 2 weeks ago, and
he's the same fert I looked at....impossible!  The pet store flubbed, bad.
This guy is at LEAST 6-8 months old.  Thunder & Lightning are scrawny
compared to this one, and they are older.  I don't think I've ever heard of
a 3+ lb. 4 month old.  Well, I didn't buy him (pats self on back), but did
tell her that if she couldn't sell him to call me back, the shelter would
take him in and find him a good home.  Should be interesting to see what
develops... (There goes Miss PeaPie, dragging Daddy's shoe off again--the
shoe is 3 times her size!  She's gonna wind up with a hernia!)

Dooks and blessings to all....
Tammy & the Crew
War Dance Haven

Trying to explain ferret math to a non-ferret owner is like trying to
explain physics to a 3 year old.