From:
Latisha R Clouse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 23:06:52 -0800
Hi all,
Hope this finds everyone doing well.  I have been away for awhile, but am
back now.

First of all, I would like to say that there was an ad here in the local
paper that someone found a ferret in their backyard.  They took it in and
gave it a home while waiting to find the owner, but no one ever called them
on it.  If anyone here is or knows someone in Ottumwa, Iowa that may be
missing a fuzzie, please let me know.  I have taken this female in.  By the
looks of her, she can't be more than a year old if that.  She is a tiny
albino MF female.  I am assuming she was being taken care to the point of
good food because her coat is beautiful and thick.  Not the yellow color
like the rescue I made in January.  She doesn't bite and loves to be held.
I am hoping to find the owner of this baby because I don't know that I can
keep her.  I have the rescued albino male and for some reason, the 2 other
rescues I have taken in, he doesn't like them.  He gets along great with
my new light sable kit "Pumpkin" but doesn't like the others.  That comes
to my second question......

I have been told that in other species albinos will try to kill off all
other albinos and try to be the only one of that nature.  Is this maybe a
possibility why he doesn't get along with "Rosy"?  or.... I am a loss right
now and don't know what to do.  I already have seperate play times.  This
is really difficult for me and even though ferret math has hit, I just
can't take on much more.

Please if anyone has any answers to this email me at

I am also interested in having some ferret computer stuff.  If anyone has
any knowledge of these please let me know also.  Also, if anyone would
want to take this gorgeous baby in please let me know.

Dooks to all,
Latisha and my now 7 fuzzies in which 3 are rescues