Date:
Thu, 16 Feb 1995 07:52:30 -0700
Hello everyone,

I want to start out by thanking everyone who responded to my question
about collars. I purcahsed Al a new leather collar and hee seems to enjoy
this one very much, it seems to be a bit more fun to carry around than the
nylon collar he had.

On to my questions, children (the human kind). I have a nephew that is
a bit younger than Al (a little over a year) and they seem to get along great
I don't leave these two together and they see each other only occasionally
when I go over to my brothers place for dinner. But when I take Al out for
walks in the apartment area where I live the kids all want to see him.
Al seems ok with this for the first few minutes, but then gets a bit shy
and tries to hide in my shirt (he has never bitten anyone, and I'm protective).
Which brings me to my first barrage of questions:

    Could exposing him to more children who are a bit more controlled
         help get him over this?
    What about just a couple of children or only one child instead of a horde?

My second question is concerning Ferret dreams. The other night an I was woke
up by Al screaming from a night mare. This was an all together unpleasent
Thanks in advance,

Mike

Michael Yoder                        | "No one can hear you  |
Systems Operational Support (5-4636) |  Scream in            |
Hayden Library rm 109                |  Cyber-Space"         |