From:
Marie Wallace <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 22:54:20 EST
Simple words could never express our heartfelt gratitude for an obvious
love we all share for the fuzzies yet, your love was exemplified in the
form of the much needed donations, donations that have become the oil for
the rusty hinges on every shelter / rescue door out here.  Thank you so
Very, Very much to each and every one of you for enabling us to keep our
doors open for those who need our services.  When Judith notified us that
a check had been sent to our vet from SOS well, I called DD, Cheryl and
Shannon to share the wonderful news.  My Mother would say,"Tears cleanse
the soul."  In my Mother's infinite wisdom she forgot to add,"Happy tears
will lift the spirit to immeasurable heights enabling you to overcome all
obstacles in the way."  It would not be a stretch of the imagination to say
that, tonight the Brevard Ferret Lovers Rescue Inc. could float Disney's
new ship on happy tears all the way to China.  Through the generosity of
the SOS sponsors a down payment will be made to descent and neuter an 8 mo.
old / albino / 4.25 lb. gentle giant male [Snowden} who has a family with
a 9 yr. old son just waiting in the wings for him.  This young man and his
family paid a visit to the rescue just day's before Christmas [we don't do
Christmas adoptions] and fell head over heals in love with Snowden.  While
Mom, Dad and big sis were chatting with DD and Cheryl I watched Josh hold
and cuddle one of our older, fussier, adrenal gentleman [Albi also albino].
Josh was astonishingly gentle, lying perfectly still [in a position that
would inflame my lower lumbar] and stroked and whispered to a very content
Albi for what must have been nearly 20 minutes.  There was no doubt in my
mind what so ever that, Josh had the touch and Snowden was going to get
the perfect Daddy.  So you see, you're Love and Generosity combined, has
created a miracle.  God Bless Each and Every one of You.

I Have Found In You A Ferret Friend Forever
Marie E. Wallace
Director Of Community Awareness
Brevard Ferret Lovers Rescue Inc.