From:
Ronnie DiComo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 1997 19:56:22 -0400
I've contacted about half the auction winners (the 'paperwork' is taking a
little longer than I thought since there are a lot of winners :-).  If you
think you won something, there's a good chance you did, as there weren't too
many complications this time.  If you don't hear from me in a few days,
please contact me.  Donors will start to hear from me early next week (or
before) as soon as the checks come in.  Thanks again to everyone who donated
and bid so generously for the California legalization groups and the South
Florida shelter!

     -- Ronnie DiComo
     Ralphie, Harry, Prince Charming and Merlin's mom