From:
Trish Gelvin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 11:38:42 -0800
Well, Lou is eating on his own.  I'm trying to see if he is drinking enough
on his own so he doesn't have to be sub-q'd.

Both Alice & Lou have the grainy poos.  Alice's are a golden color, Lou's
are a brown.

But poor Ralph still is very runny in his poos! :(  He's on an antibiotic
and pepto (lordy, how he hates that pepto!!) What else can I do for him?
Should I put him on the carafate too?  (he isn't grinding his teeth that
I've noticed) Maybe some herbal stuffs?  But how much?  how often?

Ed & Trixie are harty & healthy, haven't seen Ed this fat since he first
came home (from the pet store where he didn't get much exercise.)

Thanks all!

Trish