From:
hockey chica <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 2010 05:21:34 -0700
It's official, the Greatest Ferret Show on Earth is now AFA Sanctioned!
The wonderful folks at Ferret Depot are sponsoring the event again this
year, too. YEA!!!!!!

The show will be held Saturday, October 9, (Columbus Day weekend),
giving everyone a chance to experience the wonderful city of Chicago.
It's also the same weekend as the Backer Show, so if you might be able
to do both!

The show hall has moved to Villa Park, IL and is a wonderful facility
with a fantastic staff. It's about 20 minutes from Schaumburg, which
sports Woodfield Mall, IKEA, Game Works, Movie Theatres and more! You
can also drive downtown (45 mins), or take the train for $6 weekend
flat rate. The shelter also moved this year, and the show is only about
20 minutes from the new location. We had such tremendous support during
our air conditioner crisis earlier this month, that we are planning on
letting people tour the shelter at certain points during the weekend,
too.

The registration form is posted online at: www.GCFA.com, and we hope
to have an online form for ferret entries available by July. But for
now, you can fill out the forms and send them in. We have sponsorship
opportunities available, as well as advertising and vending space left.
Last year we ran out of class sponsorship rather early, so if you are
interested, I suggest you get that part of the form completed soon.

This is the largest fundraiser the GCFA holds during the year, and we
hope we can count on your support again!