From:
hockey chica <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 2010 05:26:05 -0700
Come one, come all to the Greatest Ferret Show on Earth!
This Saturday -- October 9
10AM-5PM
The Odeum, Villa Park, IL (new location!)

Believe it or not, we're in our 22nd year! This year we've become part
of the American Ferret Association's show circuit, changed locations,
and secured some handcrafted, truly unique awards.

We have more vendors and booths than ever before - over 30! You can
find so many things at our show - bedding, toys, custom cages, custom
embroidery, food for you, food for your ferrets, jewelry, and more!

The ferrets showing this year are not only vying for the show's top
ferret - aka "The Greatest Ferret on Earth" - but also vying for AFA
titles as well.

Come on out! Meet some title-class ferrets, meet some GCFA and other
shelter grads, learn about the GCFA, shop, eat (there is a sports bar
at the Odeum), and meet people who love ferrets as much as you!

This is the largest fundraiser for the GCFA which is currently housing
130 ferrets. The $5 price of admission goes a long way to support the
ferrets in our care. Please come on out and support a good cause, while
having an awesome time!

The Greatest Ferret Show on Earth is sponsored by FerretDepot.com.
More information can be found at www.GCFA.com.