From:
Carla Almaraz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 1995 09:55:35 -0800
Kari, if you will send an address to me, I will send you the comparison
our group hands out.  Although I don't have it in front of me at the
moment, I believe it quotes the Center for Disease Control Statistics.

Marcy mentioned the "soup" that Fitch likes.  It's good for any ferret
that needs a soft diet.  Magellan has suffered from an unknown stomach
problem (maybe reflux esophogitis) and is now responding to Zantac twice
daily and his soup mix.  He has put on 300 grams in 6 weeks and is now
back to his normal 1600 grams. My vet was astounded how well he was doing
compared to 6 weeks ago!  I will e-mail the recipe to anyone who would
like it.

        -Carla Almaraz
        Oregon Ferret Association
        Portland, Oregon

*This post is in memory of Gunther, who passed away March 3rd from heart
disease. He was the best kisser of all my ferrets!*