From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 20:58:42 -0800
Kit here...
As acting membership drive director I would like to announce the founding
members (us five) by unanimous vote have decided that we will not
discriminate against the furred challenged (hoomans).

So membership dues in the Kouri Wood Fan club is as follows:
   $1. membership dues for 1 to 2 fuzzies
   $2. family membership for 3 or more fuzzies including their humans.

And for a limited time with a family membership you will receive a
beautiful button pin with a cute fuzzie on it.  Everyone will be entered
in a drawing for a bell ball and mom, volunteer chairman of fundraising,
has just told me that we will have other items available for more drawings.
As soon as she makes that list available I will announce it.

What...
Oh, Miss Dixie, club treasurer, said that anyone wishing to can mail a
self-addressed stamped envelope to receive their membership cards, I did
mention that we are on a budget didn't I?

Get those memberships in now!
Kit