From:
Joy Kerin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 12:19:46 EDT
Just to keep you up to date on Daisy.  I'm seeing Dr. Weiss tomorrow.
Before I talked to him I talked to Dr. Bruce Williams and he thinks there's
a chance that it's the adrenal gland and that it's a good idea to see Dr.
Weiss.  I definately agree with this ... cryosurgery is the way to go.

You know, there might be disagreements on this list when it comes to the
ferrets and how to raise them, care for them, etc.  But it's so nice and
just about amazing how much help you can get from very friendly people
when there's a ferret in need.  It's just wonderful!

Joy