From:
petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 1997 21:49:49 -0600
Thanks for all the cards and good wishes.  Jodie is doing much better now.
He is eating and drinking on his own and had some play time with the other
kids last night.  After which he climbed in the cage and went all the way to
the top hammock!  So much for being wiped out by surgery!  He goes in to
have his stitches removed on Tuesday, but it's amazing how fast he's
recovering.  I've read about their fast recovery times, but I guess it's a
case of "seeing is believing".

Sara and Kurt
The Nine Ferocious Fuzzies (Jodeci, Fog, Skotter, Buddie, Spice, Daffnie,
Cognac, Danyel, Preen)