Date:
Thu, 17 May 2007 15:46:11 -0700
OK So I am one of those people you give an inch to and sometimes,
SOMETIMES, I might possibly take a mile.....

I looked at the rest of those pictures. Not just the one of the car
crash (I hope he has good insurance) but of the other 13 too :) OH MY
GOD!! I have not laughed so hard in my life! i remember some of them
from long long ago. But is was so nice to chuckle, cackle and almost
pee myself :)

OK So for the Super Tonks stuffed animal?? I think my Albert was used
as a model. He is the sexy Albino and well....Green speedoes just do
not do him credit.....I saaw Wolfys name somewhere on the sight and
SHE says that Albert is WAY better than Super Tonks...You know you did
Wolfy. hehehe

And then those poor defenseless alligators. My goodness I cannot
believe someone would take pictures of those VICIOUS ferrets attacking
and killing them. I mena truely no wonder they are illegal in CA and
NYC. Anyone can see why. (snicker snicker).

I loved them. I have heard of the FAMOUS drive by nappings but what a
rare treat to SEE an actual photo of it. Wowsers... remind me if I EVER
meet obin in person to make sure I have plenty of pillows and space for
her to crash on :)

Hugs to you all :)
Staci