Date:
Fri, 18 May 2007 12:35:50 -0400
Stacey, my Georgia peach, I think you are confused about super heroes
and sex symbols. Albert is the sex symbol of the decade, no one can
deny that. He's got the 'do and the catwalk down pat from what I've
seen. But SuperTonks is a super hero. That picture you saw online was
not of a stuffed animal fashioned after him, but a miniture sculpture
by Deva. Cool stuff for a cool ferret. Your ferret is not cool, Stacey.
He's hot. Big difference. Albert ... hotty. SuperTonks ... cool. I
can very well understand how you'd get so confused with those falcons
trying to get to you through your work windows though. I'm awfully glad
that you got photos of them by the way, or I'd always wonder if you
got into Sharon Beardons white lightning or were dizzied by Florence
Love's... well, bubbliness.

I put descriptions on the photos in the album for people just in case
they want to take a peek at past FML memories. Be perpared for some
very shocking moments however, the picture of Linda Iroff?
Not pretty ...
<http://new.photos.yahoo.com/album?c=wolfysluv&aid=576460762347914707&pid=&wtok=J7enpoHayaR5k2p4k90y_Q--&ts=1179495467>
(hit slide show to see full pics with explanations)