Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 1999 21:20:34 -0000
No, I didn't see Tiffany Taylor wrestle with midgets, and I wouldn't care
if she did it naked (though I assume that on a radio show, it wouldn't
matter) .

Please tell me you are trying to say that she is a bad ferret mom because
of the source of her income.  Please also don't tell me that she shouldn't
be a ferret advocate/spokesperson because of said income source.  If
someone is willing to put time, effort, and money into the care of their
pets and uses their talents and abilities to improve that animal's public
image, I think that we should try to support those efforts.  None of us,
even you, Mr/Ms Anonymous Poster, are perfect.

Melissa
Miska,Buttons, and Timmy