From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 1999 14:45:13 EST
I do not know where even to begin ..  I never said she was a bad ferret
parent ..  I meant getting featured in Modern Ferret ..  I mean i can grasp
the concept of why she was featured and why they would do it ..  I am not
bashing anyone or any magazine ..  I love my ferrets more than a lot of
things in this world ..  If i was a playmate and wrestled midgets, would i
be a shoo-in for a feature in Modern Ferret?  That was more of point
although when i look at my post i don't see it either ..  I'm really sorry
it sounded as bad as it did, and it was hastily written and in very poor
judgement ... After being bashed by the most respected people on this list,
i don't think i can bring myself to not send this anonymously ..  If that
makes me a coward, so be it ..  If you think i wasn't made fun of all my
life for having the initials KFC you're wrong...

KFC