From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 1996 01:16:36 -0800
I was wondering if anyon had any good recommendations for ridding my ferrets
of fleas.  I've tried giving them flea baths and it hasn't seemed to help
much.  I'd like to take them to a groomer who has more experience with flea
dips but I live in San Francisco and don't know if there's anywhere to go
close by.

My roommate suggested Program, which is a garlic flea repellent for cats and
dogs (you mix the garlic liquid concentrate into their food).  Any feedback
on this possiblity?

I'm going nuts watching my kids scratch right after I give them their flea
baths.

Kat, Anastasia, and Boris