Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 17:40:31 -0800
Hi all
Things are slowing down again which is a good sign.  Maybe the upcoming
holidays will be good holidays for all da little ones hoomans.

A little guy named Cain came in today.  He waz met by Cookie, Lady, Smokey
and a bunch of others.  They were very happy to see him and gave him warm
greetings all around.  Then they wanted to know what had gone on at home
and an update on all da gossip.  They talked for some time.  After dat it
waz time to hit da Gravy Gourmet for a snack before they set off exploring.
Then they showed him where all da attractions were and showed him all da
sites.  They then headed for Dirt Mountain to enlarge their den for one
more.  With them all working it didn't take to long.  He said to tell hiz
mommy dat he luved her bunches to and to give her a big kiss.

I a off to da Reflecting Pool to see how my hooman is doing.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee