From:
june batz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Dec 1998 08:23:18 -0800
My son and Chandler get along great, playing chase and tug o war and what
ever else an 8 year old can think of to do.  No one else gets chandler
worked up like him.  When I first got my fert, 2 weeks ago, at 8 weeks of
age, well of course I had to nip/bite train him and he caught on rather
quickly, but is it acceptable to allow him to "put" his teeth on you?  so
long as he does not create pain and or blood?  because when he gets really
excited he forgets the number one rule.  I am thinking it is ok, he seems
to know his limits with us, compared to his limits with the cats,(which
there are NONE) poor kitties.

Also, when will my fuzz butt be at his full weight and size, when do
they stop growing?

Thank you,
June