From:
Linda Prowse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 1998 13:14:36 -0800
Hi all,

I just have to add my story after reading Carrie's post about how her
ferret, Sydnie, likes rolling a golf ball backwards!

My Scamp also likes to roll balls backwards, but he did something recently
that really blew me away.  I found one of those little plastic kitten balls
with bells inside and presented it to Scamp when he was in a particularly
playful mood.  Scamp started his usual rolling the ball backwards, but when
he heard the bells, he got really excited!

To my suprise, Scamp rolled over on his back, picked the ball up between
his two front paws, and started SHAKING it making the bells ring!!  I
couldn't believe it and thought it was a one time thing, but no!.  Scamp
got up, ran around a bit, and then picked up the ball and started shaking
it again.  He did this 4 times!!  I guess he just really liked the sound
of the bells.

Fuzzies never cease to amaze you, do they??

Linda, Scamp (the musical ferret), Shreddy & Waddy

Linda Prowse