From:
Melissa Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 1998 16:02:35 -0500
My Significant Other is not only a ferret freind, he used to breed them,
was part of a breeder's club, and I suspect we just wouldn't get along as
well if we didn't both agree that ferrets are number one with us.  He's had
8 to 10, not sure how many, and is just the sweetest!

I really lucked out, as he even introduced me to the darling rug warriors.
He's a super enthusiast, who likes nothing better than running around on
his hands and knees after a ferret, chirping at them.  I suppose the only
thing we don't agree on is what other pets we like second best.  He's a cat
guy, I'm a dog gal and lover of birds.  Hrmmm ;)

Honestly, tho, that's always been a criteria of guys I've dated.  The worst
ones, honestly, didn't like animals at all and never had pets.  I never
really thought of it as any sort of connection, cause you just CAN'T make
one, really, but the best ones had a cat, some turtles and an iguana, and
the ferrets, respecitivly.  So I tend to watch out for animal loving guys
(well, if I was looking, which I'm not ;))

Mel!