Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 09:41:51 -0700
I haven't been following the Iams debate fastidiously - busy trying to
bust a livin, but having previously worked for Iams in Canada, and still
affiliating with sales reps in the pet food industry I get all the "poop"
shall we say.  What I can appreciate, is that it is terrific that a better
quality food is now easily accessible.  UN-fortunately, they changed their
carbohydrate source from rice to corn - and we sure notice it.  Peeee-EW!
We just moved into the new formula (my usual supplier buys by the
truckloads, so we haven't had the new formula until recently).

Our litterboxes are SMELLY!  Downright STINKY.  And they are charging us
MORE than the old formula!  I am disappointed and do not want to switch to
Eukanuba to get quality food again.  We are exploring other options like
Nutrience, and the ferrets seem to like it, but the cat isn't so sure.  We
use only one kind of food in our house for the simple reason that they eat
eachother's and I don't want any upset tummies.  Lucky for us, there are 4
adult feline varieties in the line - we'll find one we like.

Regards,

Monica and the Wild Kingdom
Tia, Bunky, Dakota, Otterboy, Chaos (missing Nreese and Buddy)
Evinrude the cat, T-bone the K-9 <--I already eat Nutrience I hate
everything else unless it's not good for me
--
 MyMacDealer, A Joynt Ventures Company

 email: mailto:[log in to unmask]
 Monday-Wednesday, Friday 9am - 6pm