From:
Linda Pendleton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 00:01:44 EST
I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone that has written
and sent me cards of condolence after the devastating loss of my Sneaky
Man.  I can't tell ya'll how much it means to receive the kind thoughts and
wonderful cards that ya'll have sent.  It makes the pain of my loss easier
to deal with knowing that there are people like you out there to offer this
kindness during this terrible time.  I know Sneaky is trucking around the
bridge and someday we shall meet again.

Thankyou again to all of you. Hugs to you and your FurKids.

Missing my Sneaky Man,
Linda and the now 8 Terrorists of Fur