From:
Hofa Membership <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jul 2005 20:05:47 -0700
Hi All,
Sorry this is so late, but I had the date confirmed.  Our next general
meeting will be July 10th from 2:00pm-5:00pm at the home of Shaun and
Sue Brennan.  They live at 902 Scioto Meadows Blvd.  Grove City, Oh.

Kelly Zalenski will be there taking pictures of your ferret children.
If you go to our website HOFA-Rescue.org and click on the Ferret Buckeye
Bash link, you can see Kelly's beautiful work.

We will also be talking about this years Ferret Buckeye Bash and making
sure we're being prepared for this upcoming event.  We will have last
years Ferret Buckeye Bash's DVD slide show available for viewing though
out the meeting.

If you need directions, please feel free to contact Shaun and Sue at
614-277-9376 or go to mapquest.com.  Again, I am sorry for this late
notice and I hope to see you there.

Deanna Hoffman