From:
Hofa Membership <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jul 2005 05:33:01 -0700
Hi All,
I just wanted to make sure our Vet, Dr. Beer, has a good furry head count
so he won't be short any rabies shots for all those ferrets coming to the
August 13th meeting.

Remember this will be the final day to have rabies shots and ADV tests
performed before the Ferret Buckeye Bash.  That's if you are showing or
are not showing but want to bring your ferret into the show hall.

So, if you could please email me with a head count of how many you'll be
bringing so we can give him a good guess-it-mate on how many ferrets
we'll have and make sure that we'll get every one of them seen by him.
Also, we'll need to know how many ADV tests to bring, so, add those
ferrets to your list also when you email me.

Now, don't forget, this is going to be a pot luck.  I know, with all the
ferrets you'll be bringing, what's one more thing.  Don't forget a
covered dish.  I know I told every one about place settings.  Don't worry
about that, I'll bring the plates, forks and napkins.  So, at least
that'll be one thing off your list of many.

Okay, to Reader's Digest this.
Email me with a ferret count as soon as possible.

That's rabies shots and ADV tests.

Bring a covered dish.

Don't forget to bring said ferrets to Jackie's house.
4835 Almont Dr. Columbus Ohio 43229  614-846-1605
August 13th at 2:00 until all ferrets have been seen or later.

Got it?  I hope so, will some one remind me now ;)

Deanna