Date:
Thu, 7 Jul 2005 12:15:22 -0700
I received so many wonderful responses from shelters & rescues.  All
sharing my same gut instinct....NO....I am going to continue to follow
up with her however in case she gets it in her head to go buy more.  I
seriously doubt she will do that however.  She used to bring the kids
around and give me a donation for me to groom them (ears & nails)....and
then started to stiff me...I still groomed the kids...it is all about
the ferrets after all.  She even stopped bringing them after awhile even
though it was a freebee!  Go figure.  I think her situation just hit home
with me because I had a similar situation with an ex.  And, if you think
about it, she did do the right thing (sort of) by them by giving them up
to where they could have a happier life.  I definitely don't think she
makes a good adoption candidate at this point though.

Thanks all for your advice.  Like many of you, I'm finding it hard to
have patience with people that neglect their animals...and we all need
to vent with each other from time to time....felt good didn't it?!  LOL.

Fuzzy Hugs,
Kim and da kids

Kim Fox
Animal Communicator, Medical Intuitive
Director of Somethin Up My Sleeve Rescue
Authorized Distributor of Timmy's Tonic